CALL FOR APPLICATION.
ZEGCAWIS Entry contest for (PEER Group Educators )2023.
Adolescents girls and young women aged 15_24 are STRONGLY encouraged to apply.
We are calling on girls and young women who are passionate about Gender, social and economic justice and equalities advocacy/campaign to sent in their application to join our team under the Girl Fund programme Funded by MALALA Fund.
The successful applicants will have the opportunity to join ZEGCAWIS team and work directly with adolescents in schools to Establish menstrual hygiene management clubs across some selected schools in Maiduguri Borno state.
During the period of the projects, the successful candidates will have the opportunity to join ZEGCAWIS team in weekly Monday briefings to review programme activities and plan ahead of the following week.
Applicants will be giving the opportunity to participate in capacity building opportunities organised by ZEGCAWIS or its partners.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to participate in the development of ZEGCAWIS 5 years strategic Plan which would be lunch in October while celebrating ZEGCAWIS @5.
successful applicant will receive at least #50,000 a month for the period of 12 months.
To be considered for this opportunity, all you need to do is record a 5 minutes video that speaks on the following:
- Why Girls in secondary schools should be giving free menstrual sanitary pad.
- Why stakeholders especially our traditional and religious institutions should add their voice to the campaign for girls to access free sanitary pad in schools.
- Why public and privates sector should invest on menstrual hygiene management products and support government in providing #FreepadforGirls
- Why do you think provision of sanitary pad will help retain girls In schools.
- What are the socio- Economic benefits of this advocacy campaign to the government and the public.
method of application:
Sent video to Hr@zegcawis.org and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
on or before 14 April 2023.